Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Morning Cup" by Stephen D'Amato, Oil on Canvas, 8" x 10" (Aug 09)

 
    During the summer and on Saturdays I would make my morning coffee in this perculator that I've had for over 25 years now. I am always in search of the perfect or near perfect cup of coffee. 

   There are a few places in town that I grab a cup on the go. One favorite is City Grind on North Ave.  The coffee is always fresh and they are located across from the train station. They also have entertainment on Friday nights and some paintings hanging on their walls. Cool atmosphere - check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Blue Skies Ahead

My cigar box/pochade box fitted with a tripod mount

I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...