Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Morning Cup" by Stephen D'Amato, Oil on Canvas, 8" x 10" (Aug 09)

 
    During the summer and on Saturdays I would make my morning coffee in this perculator that I've had for over 25 years now. I am always in search of the perfect or near perfect cup of coffee. 

   There are a few places in town that I grab a cup on the go. One favorite is City Grind on North Ave.  The coffee is always fresh and they are located across from the train station. They also have entertainment on Friday nights and some paintings hanging on their walls. Cool atmosphere - check them out. 

Blue Skies Ahead

Back Of The Apartments On North Ave.

Back Of The Apartments On North Ave.  Watercolor and Ink   8 x 8 inches sold   This painting features a view of the back of the apartments o...