An imaginary, skating scene on the Rahway River in Cranford, NJ. Pen and ink with watercolor. 101/2 “ x 7 “.
Saturday, December 5, 2020
Christmas Card illustration for 2020
The mediums I have worked with are watercolor, graphite, ink and oil. Currently most of my finished paintings are watercolors.
I have studied Fine Art at Syracuse University, Rutgers University (BA), Montclair University, but I learned so much from studying with Harvey Dinnerstein, Sharon Sprung, Costa Vavagiakis and Michael Burban at the Art Students League in NYC.
For information and pricing for my work email me at: spdamato@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blue Skies Ahead
My cigar box/pochade box fitted with a tripod mount
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
I'm currently participating in a group show called, Fabulous Fakes . Each artist has copied a famous artist's work, either exactly...
-
My 2024 holiday greetings cards are now available for purchase. They are 7 x 5 inch folded cards with envelopes. The inside message is: Seas...

"My heart skipped a a beat when I saw this artwork from a Cranford artist. What fun times we had in such a sweet place." This from my daughter, Christine, now 61, raised in Cranford, now living in Tn. She sent me this card in celebration. Thank you. Joan
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment Joan! I'm glad you enjoy the card. Steve
Delete