I also did some painting around the Jersey City area this summer. Some of the old docks were still in tack. The park restoration committee will tearing these down quickly if they haven't already. I enjoyed painting that rusty old spindle/wheel on the right.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Jersey City Docks by Stephen D'Amato Watercolor 12" x 16" (July 09)
Labels:
Cityscape,
docks,
landscape,
New York City,
nj,
Stephen D'Amato,
Watercolor Painting
The mediums I have worked with are watercolor, graphite, ink and oil. Currently most of my finished paintings are watercolors.
I have studied Fine Art at Syracuse University, Rutgers University (BA), Montclair University, but I learned so much from studying with Harvey Dinnerstein, Sharon Sprung, Costa Vavagiakis and Michael Burban at the Art Students League in NYC.
For information and pricing for my work email me at: spdamato@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blue Skies Ahead
My cigar box/pochade box fitted with a tripod mount
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
Recently I've had an interest to create a small pochade box from a cigar box. I have a simple one that a friend had given me a while ...
-
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
The first piece is an impression of my father walking his dog, Dolly, on the boardwalk in Asbury Park. He lived there for a year and really ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments: