Sunday, October 25, 2009
Ralph 2007 Oil on Canvas 24" x 24"
Labels:
figurative,
Oil,
Oil Painting,
Portrait,
Stephen D'Amato
The mediums I have worked with are watercolor, graphite, ink and oil. Currently most of my finished paintings are watercolors.
I have studied Fine Art at Syracuse University, Rutgers University (BA), Montclair University, but I learned so much from studying with Harvey Dinnerstein, Sharon Sprung, Costa Vavagiakis and Michael Burban at the Art Students League in NYC.
For information and pricing for my work email me at: spdamato@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blue Skies Ahead
My cigar box/pochade box fitted with a tripod mount
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
Recently I've had an interest to create a small pochade box from a cigar box. I have a simple one that a friend had given me a while ...
-
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
The first piece is an impression of my father walking his dog, Dolly, on the boardwalk in Asbury Park. He lived there for a year and really ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments: