Sunday, October 25, 2009
Jessica, Oil on Canvas, 2008 30" x 30'
Labels:
figurative,
Oil,
Oil Painting,
Portrait,
Stephen D'Amato
The mediums I have worked with are watercolor, graphite, ink and oil. Currently most of my finished paintings are watercolors.
I have studied Fine Art at Syracuse University, Rutgers University (BA), Montclair University, but I learned so much from studying with Harvey Dinnerstein, Sharon Sprung, Costa Vavagiakis and Michael Burban at the Art Students League in NYC.
For information and pricing for my work email me at: spdamato@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blue Skies Ahead
My cigar box/pochade box fitted with a tripod mount
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
"The Entrance". Watercolor on Fabriano 300 lb. paper. 12" x 16", Unframed $500.00. A warm and inviting entrance that ca...
-
Racing In The Street, watercolor and ink, 16 x 20 framed My painting, Racing In The Street, will featured in the group show entitled Songs...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments: