Monday, May 29, 2023

Self-Portrait (May 2023)

Self-Portrait, 2023, 13 x 17 inches, watercolor on Arches 140lb paper.
Framed 18 x 24 inches. $600.00


I’m happy to have completed this Self-Portrait today. I have also delivered it to the gallery, which is featuring a Self-Portrait Exhibit for the month of June.
 
I chose to do more of an “environment self-portrait” this time. I believe it says more about me and where I make make art and where I have created my music. My favorite books and sketch books are also there.

The exhibition is at The Artist Framer in Cranford. Opening reception is Saturday, June 3rd, 6-9pm.
 


 

Blue Skies Ahead

Back Of The Apartments On North Ave.

Back Of The Apartments On North Ave.  Watercolor and Ink   8 x 8 inches sold   This painting features a view of the back of the apartments o...