Monday, January 23, 2023

"Refuge"

"Refuge", watercolor. 300 lb. Fabriano paper., 18” x 14”, unframed    $600.00.

 Our fire escape was a great spot to hang out during those warm, early November days. I was using crutches to get around and I was avoiding using the stairs to go out. I did look forward to sitting out here to draw, paint and do some reading. The fire escape was my refuge. The flowers, herbs and vegetables in the planters, were basically finished for the season, but some decorations and ornaments still remained. The reflecting sunset sparked my interest and I decided I would expand the perspective give it a wide, comfortable feel. This painting was my last studio painting in 2022.

Blue Skies Ahead

Back Of The Apartments On North Ave.

Back Of The Apartments On North Ave.  Watercolor and Ink   8 x 8 inches sold   This painting features a view of the back of the apartments o...