Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Illustrations for the song "Stay"
These illustrations were created for my song "Stay", which were created for a video of the song. These are some of the ones I have choosen.
The mediums I have worked with are watercolor, graphite, ink and oil. Currently most of my finished paintings are watercolors.
I have studied Fine Art at Syracuse University, Rutgers University (BA), Montclair University, but I learned so much from studying with Harvey Dinnerstein, Sharon Sprung, Costa Vavagiakis and Michael Burban at the Art Students League in NYC.
For information and pricing for my work email me at: spdamato@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blue Skies Ahead
My cigar box/pochade box fitted with a tripod mount
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
I made this pochade box around 20 years ago. I went to a nearby cigar store and probably paid a few dollars for the empty box. I made some b...
-
Racing In The Street, watercolor and ink, 16 x 20 framed My painting, Racing In The Street, will featured in the group show entitled Songs...
-
The first piece is an impression of my father walking his dog, Dolly, on the boardwalk in Asbury Park. He lived there for a year and really ...


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments: